Tuesday 25 October 2011

Funny names!

If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I'm busy making loads of name necklaces, and a few have come up more than once - Sarah, Ellie Olivia - and I've had a couple of more original ones - Mrs.O, MrsBowles (I like to think that's Camilla), RoRo (LOVE this as it's what my children call my sister Rosie!), but over the weekend I received a more unusual one. Er.... or odd. Well, I thought so at least, but it turns out I'm just old. The name I've been asked to do is Spaz. Uh huh, you read that right. Well, after much uhmming and ahhing, I rang notonthehighstreet. Was I over-reacting I asked? It turns out I am apparently, as it's a nickname from Anna. Anna Spanner, shortened to Spaz. Really? Oh well. Clearly it's a generational thing.



No comments: