Tuesday 8 April 2008

New pieces

Here are two new pieces finished very recently....

The first here is a blossom pendant - really sweet! It moves as you wear it, and all the blossoms have a little 18k gold blob in the centre.


And...


On the right, a blooming fiddly piece that I love! Worth taking a closer look at on etsy, this one starts by putting the sheet silver through a rolling mill with some vintage lace to get the pattern on. Then I've copied the shapes from some other vintage lace, and hand cut it out of the sheet. The filed it, and filed it and.... but it was worth it, wasn't it?!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10742552


2 comments:

decadentdiamond said...

Oh my god! (funny how I have the same reaction you had with my shoe post actually!) ... so amazing! .. the lace one is.. wow.. never seen anything like it.. wow wow wow!!! ..and I did take a look at it via your Etsy shop, so wow!!

Leah said...

You have lovely pieces! I'm going to poke around a bit more after I write this.

Thanks for commenting about that Amigurumi book, and yes, I got it for free 'cuz my critter was in it!
;)